Warrior Covert QRE Gloves – Vegas Golden Knights PRO STOCK
Black/Gold or White/Gold color scheme
- The Warrior Covert QRE Pro ice hockey glove offers the elite-level skater an exciting lineup of incredible performance, protection, and comfort features. Its new AxyFlex construction, combined with the other upgrades, makes the QRE Pro one of the best performing top-end gloves on the market.
- Cable knit nylon for durability in high-wear areas
- Traditional nylon for breathability and a broken-in feel
- Exo Protect system for superior protection
- AxyFlex thumb and cuff construction for excellent dexterity
- Three-piece backhand and finger design for flexibility
- Three-piece index finger for enhanced stick grip and control
- Plastic cuff inserts for additional wrist protection
- SmartPalm design with double stitched dual overlays for reliable stick feel and control
- Breathable finger gussets for cool performance
- WarTech FNC liner with polygiene for soft, odor-free performance
The QRE Pro features several exterior upgrades. The Warrior logo is now a two-toned embroidered version with synthetic leather in the AxyFlex thumb plate. The exterior material is a cable knit nylon in the high-wear areas of the backhand, the side of the pinky finger, and into the cuff, while the rest of the glove comes in a more traditional nylon. Both nylons promise the elite-level skater impressive airflow and durability, with a broken-in feel right off the shelf.
New to Warrior this year is the Exo Protect protection system of high-density foams with a rigidity bordering on plastic. Actual plastic inserts have been added to the top of the glove for excellent protection all around. The cuff and cuff roll are made with dual-density foams for protection, and the cuff includes plastic inserts that function as slash guards for even more wrist protection.
The two-piece AxyFlex thumb construction provides excellent dexterity, further enhanced by the updated three-piece backhand and two-piece fingers. The index finger comes in a three-piece design for increased shot control and feel. The AxyFlex construction attaches the cuff roll to the glove body for ultimate wrist mobility without sacrificing protection.
The palm boasts Warrior’s beige Clarino SmartPalm construction with an overlay down the center, another on the thumb, and double stitching throughout. This construction prevents bunching, for a consistent and reliable palm surface and impressive stick feel and control. The fingers have breathable gussets for additional flexibility and cooling.
The WarTech FNC liner in the Warrior QRE Pro offers comfort and ventilation. The liner is infused with polygiene—a bacteria-reducing agent that helps the glove stay odor-free longer than a traditional glove. Overall, the liner is soft and does a great job wicking moisture and sweat from the hand and wrist, for a dry, comfortable fit and feel.
Unlike the rest of the QRE line that has a tapered fit, the QRE Pro model has a more contoured fit profile, with a snug fit through the fingers, backhand, and cuff. Though Warrior calls the QRE Pro a tapered fit glove, the anatomical cuff distinguishes it from a truly tapered glove; the other QRE gloves feature an open cuff.
The QRE Pro hockey glove is jam-packed with exciting, pro-level performance, protection, and comfort features that are sure to impress elite-level skaters. The serious hockey player will love the AxyFlex performance, plastic inserts, and multi-segmented fingers and backhand in the QRE Pro.